cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

tv vip package

Trying to to get better deal now my contract coming to a end was told by call centre member I could use up to 3 boxes in my house on VIP package is this correct?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: tv vip package

In theory you could use as many boxes as your connection can take, but the BT TV system allows you to have a lead box and a second box installed under the multi room add on. 
Under the VIP package, you will get the ability to use the Now TV app, so this could be used on say an iPad or it could be casted to the TV using Chromecast.

Stew

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

My understanding is that, as already mentioned, BT limit you to two boxes whichever pack you have.

The Now TV app comes with all packages 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 4

The BT TV VIP package is for 1 BT TV (Youview) box (loaned if you need it) for use in viewing and recording .

A chargeable addon Extra Box  typically £5/month would subject to suitable broadband speed add a second box  (I believe currently the loaned second box is a non recordable box).

The BT TV VIP package would include the NOW TV Boost which increases the number of sterams of the NOW TV channels using the NOW TV apps from 2 to 3.

0 Ratings