cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

unable to download bills

For the past three months or so I have been unable to download my monthly BT bills using either Google or Firefox: it is only possible using MS Edge. Does anyone else have this problem?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: unable to download bills

Hi @heenebeach I have seen other reports of this issue and it's usually due to a setting within the browser. Do you have any pop-up blockers or add ons that could be affecting the ability to download files?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Thanks NeilO.

I've checked the setting in Google and found - "Sites can send pop-ups and use redirects"  so it would seem that pop-ups are not the problem (?)

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Hi - I've got this problem too,  Only started in the last week or two when I wanted to download my early November bill.  I'm on an iMac using Safari.  When I spoke to BT they said that they were aware of a problem with the website, but its now several days since I spoke to them and its still not fixed!  What are we paying for??

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Hi. I have since discovered if you go to 'your billing history' instead of 'your bills'. you will see all your previous bills

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

I don't have that as an option - on the 'My Homepage' I have two options:

1. "New for you" ... where there is a button to 'View your bill', and

2. "Get more from my BT" ... where there is also a button to 'View your bill'

Neither work ... if I select either it renders the top header info and almost immediately below this I see the bottom footer info from the website - no content in the middle.!  All the other options on 'My Homepage' work, just not the important one - frustrating when we are encouraged to go paperless!!  

Anyone else having the same issue?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Under "your bills & usage"  click on  "Your billing history". You should see all your bills.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

THAT IS WHERE I'M TRYING!!!

It doesn't work - it starts to load the next page, and almost instantaneously it fails and simply shows the top purple banner and the bottom BT information footer.

It used to work fine, and now it doesn't. 

0 Ratings