cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 1

unfair charges for missing equipment

Hi Mods Who can Help

I left BT back in May and returned our halo box as requested in early June. I did not hear anything from BT for 2 months and now suddenly have a charge for £50 because they have not received my equipment. As it was so long since the last correspondence I assumed all was good and so got rid of teh post office tracking number which they are now saying they need to not charge me. I can see from this forum that lots of others have had teh same experience and need to know ASAP how to sort this as I really cannot afford an  extra £50 bill on top of my other monthly outgoings. this is not my fault and I do not understand why it has taken 2 months to tell me the box was not received any help would be greatly appreciated as have got no where on teh phone to BT as they just say we cannot do anything without a tracking number. I did ask my local post office to see if they can find it by they do not keep records form 2 months ago and were also surprised it has taken BT this long to get in contact with me over the matter.

Kind Regards

Nick

0 Ratings