Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samd1
Beginner
Message 1 of 11

unresolved complaint

Go to solution

I have raised a complaint with BT which they have accknowledged after countless online chats at 2 or 3 day intervals which resulted in "a manager will call you in the next 24 hours" but then radio silence. Finaly one did call be after nearly a month and accknowledged the complaint offered a refund which we agreed to, but over 3 weeks later no refund. I eventually dipped my toe back into the frustrating online chats and then moved to a call to customer services to find out what the dealy was. This time someone did call back and said that they would email the original manager dealing with the complaint, that was a week ago and no refund or comms. The complaint is still open and the 56 days quoted to me to deal with it is soon to expire. Any ideas how to take this to the next level?

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 11

Re: unresolved complaint

Go to solution

As BT have agreed to give you a refund I have asked mods to help you find out when it will be received. Mods will post here and are BT employees

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @Samd1,

Thanks for getting in touch. I am sorry to hear what's happened.

I've sent you a private message so we can help you.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @Samd1 Thanks for sending over your details. I can see that you called in Saturday and the complaint has now been resolved. I just wanted to confirm that you are happy this has now been resolved before I close your query. Post back and let me know.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Samd1
Beginner
Message 5 of 11

Go to solution

Hi

Yes called last saturday and agreed with Tim how BT would go about resolving this complaint and was offered an additional £30 pounds for the time and stress trying to get this completed over the last 7 weeks. I had originally asked for the £212 to be returned to my bank account ( conversation with Craig on or around 17/12/18) Tim told me it would take 3 to 5 days to arrive. Today ( day 5 ) I check my acount and no funds, I contact Tim to be told there was a delay in the payment and it would take another 3 to 5 days ( I suppose BT hasnt actullay done anything in the last 6 days to conclued the complaint) and that the complaint has been closed. I asked for a BACS payment or Dead lock letter, no go with both of those 15:00hrs on a friday is too late for BT to action this and the complaint has been closed so i cannt ask for a dead lock letter but i can open a new complaint about the late payment and start all over again.

So BT had got me to agree to close the complaint with an assurance of payment by today and failled to make that payment then told me i could start again with the 56 days to complaint deadline.

To be honest I've recieved better customer service from some Third World  national companies.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @Samd1

I have picked up your details again and I am sorry this is still going on.

I tried giving your landline a quick ring, sorry I couldn't reach you.  Can you post back and let me know the best time to call so we can chat about this?

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Samd1
Beginner
Message 7 of 11

Go to solution

Hi Robbie thanks for getting back to me best contact after 8pm on landline or ********* during the day
Thanks Samd1

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 11

Go to solution

@Samd1

Please remove your phone number, as this is a public forum. Use private messaging to Robbie instead.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @Samd1,

@RobbieMac is in the office later today. I'll let him know that you were in touch.

I've sent him the contact number you posted here. I've also removed the number from your post as it's personal to you.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @Samd1

I'm just dropping you a line to let you know that I will give you a call after 8pm on your home number.  Chat with you then.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings