Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
technoant
Aspiring Contributor
Message 21 of 56

Re: view broadband usage - my bt

Yes mine has broken as well showing "Bundle Component" when I click on my services, it shows on the telephone and the broadband icon, also cannot access the broadband usage monitor either.

Thought I would give the live chat a try, explained the problem and what a farce of an experience it was with a chap in India, "Let me check your account for you, please wait" after about five minutes up pops the text "Yes sir your account is active".

It`s good to talk

0 Ratings
WatchdogTS
Aspiring Expert
Message 22 of 56

The layout has changed, I found the usage monitor by viewing phone usage first, this will display a tab that shows the usage monitor. Think of it as a game of hide and seek.
0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 23 of 56

I been getting the same problems with my BT in the last few days. All the All the options in each of the service, phone, broadband and TV have gone. AllI get is  bundle component.

The link that was posted by someone above lest me look at my broadband usage.

Darren 

0 Ratings
Longshanks
Aspiring Expert
Message 24 of 56

Broadband usage tool been down for days now!

Hi

Have BT moved the tool as it's not in the usual place. When you select braodband there doesn'r seem to be a "check usage option" like before.

Typical of BT1

Thanks

0 Ratings
Longshanks
Aspiring Expert
Message 25 of 56

Re: Broadband usage tool been down for days now!

I use Infinity so bit thought posting in right forum!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 26 of 56

The usage tool is common to all broadband services. There is actually an active thread about this issue.

http://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/view-broadband-usage-my-bt/td-p/710086

The Infinity board is for service affecting faults on the actual Infinity connection.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 27 of 56

You should be able to access the monitor direct here. Once there you can bookmark it to bypass MyBT in future.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Longshanks
Aspiring Expert
Message 28 of 56

Thanks

Just read the "active thread". What the hell is going on. Being a tad cynical one might think that they don't want folk to know how much usage they have left!!

0 Ratings
Longshanks
Aspiring Expert
Message 29 of 56

Have no idea why text was crossed out! Very surreal.

0 Ratings
A1944
Expert
Message 30 of 56

I have used the usage monitor every day using http://www.bt.com/broadbandusagemonitor for quite a while with no recent problems.

0 Ratings