Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aks1953
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

want to register for BT Infinity

Go to solution

You go through the website, all the links point to BT.com/infinity but when on the page, there is no form or place to sign for interest.

The Exchange in Barnet is upgraded for BT infinity, some of the cabinets are done but talking to sales and re visiting the website, still no joy on when the roll out for the fiber optic circuit will be for EN4 8BG. Frustrating!!!!!

Surely BT can make it simpler to register for interest in BT Infinity.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: want to register for BT Infinity

Go to solution

Put your number into the line checker at http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/consumerProducts/displayTopic.do?topicId=29019 and you will get an opportunity to register from the results page.

0 Ratings
aks1953
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Re: just want to order BT Infinity

Go to solution

BT is making so difficult for to place order for BT Infinity. They spend enough time on tele sales but when i call them to place an order. It is remindimg me off the old days of BT or should I say Post Office when one waited for telephone line for months.

I have checked with BT infinity website for eligibilty and my address can have new Bt Infinity.

Please someone at BT Infinity sales review your procedures and make it easier for a direct customer to place an order.

Your are pushing me towards going with different vendors,,,,,,,

Wake up!!!!Smiley Indifferent

0 Ratings
Stuartroxy
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
I've just had the same problem. They are hopeless!
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

This thread is over 4 yrs old and solved!

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings