Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 21 of 28

Re: worst customer service experience in 30 years

@daleferguson wrote:

Liquorice.Who are you to tell me what to do.Mind your own business.

Indeed I will, as I hope everybody else will do if you don't want help or hundreds of crank calls because you posted your phone number on a public forum.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
daleferguson
Beginner
Message 22 of 28

I put a search on google for complaints to BT and this site came up and presumed it was a site that BT accessed.It is not very clear that this is customer to customer .Again I apologise if I am ranting.I am just frustrated and am unable to speak to a human being to tell me what the problem is what they are going to do about it and when I can expect to receive a service after waiting 7 weeks for something I am being charged for.Is that so wrong?

cotonreel
Contributor
Message 23 of 28

Hi Dale. No it's not clear at first , I'm not sure what prompts the moderators ( who are BT employees ) to get involved . You do not need to apologies that's the whole point of forums . i think it is a very useful venue for customers to air their frustration (as long as they are not rude etc ) . I am sure they BT staff kept an eye on these forums to gauge how they are performing . I hope you get a resolution to your problem, it's very frustrating and time consuming .
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 24 of 28

daleferguson

I would suggest that you take up the moderator's offer of help by following his instructions in message four. Once they have your form in their work stack they will contact you and manage your complaint until it is resolved.

0 Ratings
daleferguson
Beginner
Message 25 of 28

I have tried to contact the mod but to no avail.I have spent another hour and a half on the phone only to get cut off again.All I want is someone to tell me what the problem is.I then eventually got told that I don't have broad band on my package and to ring another number.When I rang that number I was told I do have broadband but it is being investigated but still no actual reason why it is not working.I have just bought a pack of razor blades!!!
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 26 of 28

To contact the moderator you click on his name and then on the link and fill out the form. Once you have done that they will contact you when your form reaches the top of their work stack.

Mod.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 28

Hi @daleferguson I have enabled the contact the Mods link on my profile for you in case you can't contact DavidM.

Cheers

John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
daleferguson
Beginner
Message 28 of 28

Thank you to the people that have offered help.Today I can announce that I have spoken to a human being that has explained that there is a data issue at BTs end and they are working to resolve it.I am at least happy in that I now at least know what the problem is which is all I wanted.This is on top of being told today that the lady in India couldnt do a line test because there was an outstanding bill.Which is utter garbage as I told her.

0 Ratings