cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Accessing BT Cloud

Go to solution

Can anybody tell me how to access BT Cloud.  I can;t find any lionks on the BT website.   Do I need to activate it somehow?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Accessing BT Cloud

Go to solution

https://btcloud.bt.com/ from a browser.

There is a Windows 10 app but the last update caused so many problems that have not yet been resolved that I wouldn't recommend it.

See https://community.bt.com/t5/Broadband-Extras-Apps-from-BT/BT-Cloud-Won-t-Start/td-p/2117275

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

I tried the cloud link but it just tells me I need to log in with the primary BT ID associated with my broadband account.  When I click the log in link and try to log in it just sends me back to the error page and tells me I need to log in. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Yes you do need to login  but having done so it should take you to the cloud.

Clear your cookies and try logging in to MyBT (www.bt.com)? If you care successful in logging in then click here ww.btcloud.bt.com

If you still can't log in there is a problem with your account

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

I can log in to my account alright but I can't log in to cloud.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

I finally manged to access BT Cloud.  For anyone else wanting to use it here's how I did it.  I googled BT Cloud and went through the results until I found someting that told me how to activate it. 

Go to My BT products
Scroll right down the page until you see a panel with BT Cloud. 
Click on actrivate.

From there it wasn't clear what to do next so I googled BT Cloud login and it clicked on a link that took me to the BT Cloud page and from there I could access the cloud storage.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks for letting us know you got this sorted @Jillity 

Cheers

David