Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bulletv1
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Activating BT Cloud

I keep getting this message when ever i try to activate BT Cloud on my Account

You have registered for BT Cloud on another account. Please switch accounts to access your cloud.

I've checked the different accounts under my BT ID and i've only got one that is for my BB & Phone, an account for my Mobile and another one that has nothing attached to it.

Any ideas how to get it working?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Activating BT Cloud

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Message 3 of 5

Hi @bulletv1

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post.

Strange issue!  I have sent you a private message with advice on how you can get in touch with us and we'll look into this for you from here.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 4 of 5

Hi @bulletv1 good speaking with you there!

It looks like the BT Cloud is associated with a previous BT account (under the same BT ID) so I've sent this off to find out what would be the best course of action. I'll get back to you ASAP.

Community ModeratorStephanie
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 5 of 5

Hi @bulletv1 thanks for taking my call. I am glad you were able to get BT Cloud working, by removing the old BT account that was still linked to your BT ID.

Please post back if there's anything else we can help with in the future 🙂

Community ModeratorStephanie
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings