cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 36

Re: Activating BT Cloud

Go to solution

Hi @mikecky and @Lorna25,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry if you are experiencing the same issue. If you send me the details, I'll be able to get this investigated.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

Message 32 of 36

Go to solution

Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry it's taken a bit longer than expected to get this fixed.

I've had confirmation from my colleagues in the Cloud team and they believe the issue has been fixed. Please can you retest and let me know if the issue has been resolved at your end?

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 36

Go to solution
Now working perfectly mate! Not sure what the issue was but the ts all up ans running now 👍. Many thanks for your help
Message 34 of 36

Go to solution
Many thanks Paddy, all well and working fine now.
0 Ratings
Message 35 of 36

Go to solution

Thanks @PaddyB @for the message and call. Working fine on iOS, will check the desktop client later but as I’ve had a “Welcome” email from the service I guess it will all be OK now.

mhoam

0 Ratings
Message 36 of 36

Go to solution
Though I got this message when giving you that reply and had to log in again just to make sure it was sent. Probably happen again now.

Request Entity Too Large
The requested resource
/t5/Broadband-Extras-Apps-from-BT/Activating-BT-Cloud/m-p/2194313
does not allow request data with GET requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.
0 Ratings