cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Add new TV to BTTV app

Is there any way to reset the allowed devices within the BTTV app?

Just had to replace a faulty TV and now can't add the new TV to the app for  22 days even though I only have 2 other devices registered.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Add new TV to BTTV app

Hi @mattd77777 and thanks for posting.

Sorry you can't register the new TV for the app. You can download and log into the BT TV App on as many devices as you like. However you can only playback programmes and channels on two registered devices with the BT TV App, or four with App Extra. Devices are automatically registered the first time you try to play back a programme.

Once full, you can change the registered devices list every thirty days. You can look at and manage your registered devices from within the 'Settings' area of the app. Have you tried removing the broken TV via the settings section?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for the reply - I have the app extra so can register upto 4 devices, after deleting the broken TV I only have 2 devices registered but I'm still unable to add the new device for 22 days for one slot, or 30 days for the other.

Surely there is some way to reset the device list, otherwise I might as well cancel the service for the next month? I get that it is a multi-user prevention measure but my connected devices have been, until this week, the same for over 2 years. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Thanks for getting back @mattd77777,

I'm not entirely sure if it's possible to reset the allowed devices but I'd like to take a closer look at this for you. I'll drop you a private message so you can get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings