cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Anti virus

Go to solution

Phoned BT today re my anti virus which is part of my new package and was told that I don't need to activate as its done automatically . This doesn't sound likely to me. However I can't find it anywhere. 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Anti virus

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

thanks - I managed to work it out in the end. Not the first bit of wrong information I have been given

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

A lot of the BT help pages are out of date or not even there when you try to link to them either from a search engine or from another BT page (error 404).
I was told some time ago now by @shaz_j  (@SeanD ) that work was in progress to correct this but I've not noticed any improvement.

0 Ratings
SeanD
Community Manager - Retired
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

@vobster1 wrote:

Phoned BT today re my anti virus which is part of my new package and was told that I don't need to activate as its done automatically . This doesn't sound likely to me. However I can't find it anywhere. 

Hi @vobster1,

Welcome to the Community.  I am sorry that it wasn't made clear how you can set up your BT Virus Protect and that you have been given incorrect info when you have spoken with BT.   I am glad you managed to get it up and running 😉  If you have any further question or run into any problems please come back to Community and I am sure we can help.

@Les-Gibson, The work to update help pages is an ongoing process but still something we are very keen to improve.  If you can share specific links to missing or incorrect pages then please let me know so that I can try to get these updated as soon as possible.  Thank you for calling this out

Cheers

Sean