cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BT App keeps resetting.

Hi,  Not sure how long this has been happening for, but recently the app is just forgetting my login details.
Every time you enter the app,  you have to retype the email and password,  then set up your pin,  then I use fingerprint login, so set that up.

If you exit the app immediately and logout,  it works in the next few minutes and the finger print login works,  however if the app is left for longer than about 10 minutes it just seems to reset and forget all the details.

I have tried reinstalling the app, but still the same issue.  I think others are complaining about the same issue on the Play Store reviews..
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT App keeps resetting.

Hi @RicCooke, welcome to the forum and, sorry you are having a problem with the MyBT app not storing your login details. There is an updated version of the app on its way and it will be released very soon. Please keep an eye out for the new version and once you update the app it should resolve this problem.

thanks

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT App keeps resetting.

Hi, is there any update to this at all? 

BTSmartControls app has the exact same problem. As a baby monitor it's excruciatingly annoying that the app forgets the login username and password pretty much every 3rd time I open it.

0 Ratings