cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

BT App logging on

Recently using the My BT app when I log in with my pin, instead of getting to the screen with the information about my account on it, all I get now is the Activate you BT ID.  I already have an active BT ID which works perfectly well on the website . The message says I should have received an activation email or log in to MyBT and ask for another email to be sent t but I cannot find anywhere on My BT to do this. Please help.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT App logging on

Hi @grwing welcome to the community. I'm sorry to see you're having problems using the MyBT app, the email will go to the address that your bill alerts are sent to, have you checked the junk mail folder to see if its there?

Thanks

Nel

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi

Many thanks for responding. I did check my spam folder but never found anything but why would I have to activate a BT ID I have had for years and successfully logged in to the BT App since its inception?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @grwing, thanks for checking that and posting back. 

Have you tried uninstalling the app and installing it again?
Do you have more than one account on your BTID? ie an old closed account or from a cancelled order.

Cheers

John 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Thanks I have sold it by having to change my BT ID after over 10 years and delete apps on my iPhone and iPad and then re-install and then set up App again. Even more frustrating now is that the feature I used most which showed the various devices on the wi-fi network appears to have disappeared.

Not very happy !! Any suggestions?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @grwing, thanks for the update. As you have set up a new BTID I suspect that the list of wireless devices will have to populate again and should appear after they have connected again after the new BTID was set up.

cheers

John

0 Ratings