cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Josephine8
Message 1 of 3

BT CLOUD, BLANK WHITE SCREEN, ERROR MESSAGE SAYING NOT CONNECTED TO INTERNET

Hi,

I've had no problems before with BT Cloud but for the last couple of weeks I haven't been able to see any of my photos, but after logging on I have a blank white screen and also an error message saying I need to connect to the internet, even though I'm deffintly connected, and this is the same with when I log on with another laptop and also my smart phone, so it's not a problem my end, can any one help with any ideas or perhaps I should phone BT to find out. Thanks for reading.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT CLOUD, BLANK WHITE SCREEN, ERROR MESSAGE SAYING NOT CONNECTED TO INTERNET

Hi @Josephine8 Sorry you have not been able to access your photo's for the last few weeks.

Please call the Cloud helpdesk on 0800 500 3114 and they will be able to help your further. 

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
V_Meldrew
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT CLOUD, BLANK WHITE SCREEN, ERROR MESSAGE SAYING NOT CONNECTED TO INTERNET

Have you tried logging into https://www.btcloud.bt.com/ from a browser rather than using the app?

Once you'd uploaded your photos, did you delete them from the synchronised folder on your device(s)?

0 Ratings