cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mistermickb
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

BT CLOUD SYNC PROBLEMS

Whilst syncing folders and files from my local BT Cloud folder on my Windows 10 PC after a number of files are uploaded it fails with the message "Sorry we can't connect to BT Cloud at this time, please try again later" If I do nothing it just hangs there and displays that message, however if I delete the local file, the upload will continue for another unspecified number of uploads before it hangs again. The files are simple jpg photos which are exactly the same spec as the ones that have been uploaded OK the previous second. a. Does anyone know what is causing this, they are only approx 3mb files - large 200mb mp4's upload with no problem. b. Can you make the upload program skip errors? I have unlimited BT Broadband Infinity and my upload speed is approx 18mb/s Help please !!! Mick
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
NeilO
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT CLOUD SYNC PROBLEMS

Hi @Mistermickb I'm sorry to see you're having problems syncing your BT cloud files. I'd recommend you report this to the cloud helpdesk on 0800 500 3114 9am to 9pm Mon - Fri 9am to 6.30pm Sat and Sun. They'll be able to get that investigated to find out what's going wrong with the upload.

0 Ratings