cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

BT CLOUD UNUSABLE on IOS

Go to solution

Trying to use BT Cloud has become a real problem. The app keeps crashing, items I tried to delete kept reappearing etc... I was advised to delete and the. Reinstall which I did but now I can’t even log in. The log in screen does not show the keyboard but instead I see odd text that appears to be some form of coding. If I attempt to use username and password from my password app the br cloud app crashes. I am on the latest IOS software so now I simply cannot use the app 

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT CLOUD UNUSABLE on IOS

Go to solution

Hi @Dannyboyles, welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm really sorry to see you're having difficulties with the BT Cloud app.  Did these issues start after you updated to iOS 14 by any chance? Also, do your BT ID details work if you try to login to the BT Cloud website? https://btcloud.bt.com 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

The initial issue was when I had IOS 13, the inability to log in was with 14. And yes I can log in to the website from my PC

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Dannyboyles, thanks for trying that. It doesn't sound like it's your login credentials or an account issue when you can log in on the website so I'd recommend emailing the BT Cloud app development team at btcloud.support@bt.com for further assistance. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

100% agree, BT Cloud on iOS is now unusable. The error I am getting trying to log in and also when it was working it took ages to ages to find the newest phots to sync and back up/

1.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Not sure why but recently my BTCLOUD is now working. I didn’t do anything, I didn’t notice any upgrades that would resolve the problems but it is working. One issue though has come up and that is Highlights. I get a notification to say highlights are available and they never are.

Other than that I can’t complain anymore 

0 Ratings