cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
NigelBarlow
Message 1 of 4

BT CLOUD creating folders for photos uploaded from i pad

I am unable to set up folders for photographs that I have uploaded from my i-pad either using the i-pad app or by accessing the programme thru chrome.

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT CLOUD creating folders for photos uploaded from i pad

Hi NigelBarlow,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Are you getting any error messages? Can you upload to the cloud using a laptop / pc? Give us as much detail as possible and I’m sure we’ll be able to help.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
NigelBarlow
Message 3 of 4

Yes I can upload from a laptop and when I go to web uploads I can create folders,but when I go into the uploaded from iPad section the option to set up folders doesn't work.
If I use the iPad app,then I cannot create folders for any of the devices
0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 4 of 4

Hi NigelBarlow

Could you drop me in an email please? Use the 'contact us' form in my forum profile under the 'about me' section. You can find it by clicking on my username.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings