cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
markhewing
Message 1 of 5

BT CLOUD

Go to solution

Hi, Can anyone tell me if there is a problem with BT Cloud? I cannot see any of my photos. I can see the jpeg symbol, but none of the images are showing. This is happening on all devices. Thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT CLOUD

Go to solution

Hi @markhewing  and welcome to the community.

I'm sorry you're having problems viewing your photos on the Cloud. Your best bet would be to contact the Cloud Helpdesk directly on 0800 500 3114, 9am to 9pm Mon - Fri 9am to 6.30pm Sat and Sun. Can you try that and let me know how you get on?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Bluemoon1
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

I had the exact same problem and now they are all back. It can be annoying when it doesn’t work, thank goodness for google photos never failed me yet.  

0 Ratings
markthom
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

I noticed this issue plus a few more that started last week, something must have changed in BT ? on Friday (20/09) I noticed some improvement, I could see my photos rendering correctly in my iPhone, however I am still facing a few issues, has anyone else still got these issues.

1. If I select a number of photos & then click "add to an album" I am not seeing the list of albums, all I get in the pop-up is an option for "new album"

2. If I go into a photo and from within that photo I select "add to album" I do this time see some of my albums, they appear in name order A-Z but I am only seeing the albums uptown letter F, so if I want to add to my Greece album I cannot?

these were not issues before last week!!

on another note has anyone also experienced this longstanding issue, I am using an iPhone 6s with 64g of storage.

I have about 14k photos & videos in BT Cloud and if I try and scroll thru them it starts off ok with photos appearing instantly, however as I scroll down further the photos start taking longer to appear, as I go further it gets worse and they don't appear, the scrolling starts getting jittery & then the app shuts down. My wife has the same phone as me & it is exactly the same on hers.

Mark. 

0 Ratings
Bluemoon1
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Just checked my bt cloud and the first forty photos load instantly but then it starts loading random photos. If I scroll back to the top they are gone and like the previous post it shuts down. Tried both on my iPad and mobile phone on android same result. One thing I have noticed is in the top bar its scanning assets permanently. 

0 Ratings