Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SpottyDog
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 12

BT Cloud Active

Go to solution

I have just received a email from BT telling me BT Cloud is ACTIVE followed by (You've already activated this. ) I certainly have not activated it and there are no icons showing on my desktop anywhere, if is does appear is it possible to deactivate it.

Thank You

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12

Re: BT Cloud Active

Go to solution

Hi @SpottyDog thanks for posting, is the BT Cloud service showing as active in the My extras section of MyBT?

0 Ratings
SpottyDog
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 12

Go to solution

Ho NeilO

Everything in my inclusive extras show as ACTIVE but the only ones I have knowingly activated are BT Mail & BT Wi-Fi.  I find it very confusing that they are highlighted in green.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 12

Go to solution

Hi @SpottyDog that is strange, you can disable any of the unwanted extras within the extras section. Does anyone else have access to your BT ID and password? It may be worthwhile changing the password to make sure.

0 Ratings
SpottyDog
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 12

Go to solution

Hi NeilO

I'm pretty confidant about my password, I've clicked on all the highlighted active extras (help and find out more) options but nowhere does it tell you how to deactivate or disable any of them you just have to hope that it's all OK.

Thanks for you help anyway.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 12

Go to solution

Hi @SpottyDog  thanks for checking that and posting back. We will be happy to help you with the Cloud and I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team. 
Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

cheers
John

0 Ratings
david644803
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 12

Go to solution

I have a similar problem. The My BT Included Extras page shows BT Could and BT Email as Active. There is no obvious way to deactivate them. There are 'Manage BT Cloud' and 'Manage BT Email' buttons, but these take you to pages for accepting BT Cloud conditions and setting-up email addresses. Is it possible for a moderator to deactivate these services?

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 12

Go to solution

Hi, @david644803 Thanks for posting and welcome to the BT.com community forums. The moderation team now use the private message feature on the community to contact you regarding service affecting issues. Do you mind activating that feature in the settings and I'll explain how you can get in touch?

0 Ratings
david644803
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 12

Go to solution

Hi Neil

Thanks for your reply. I've turned on private messages.

David

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 12

Go to solution

Thanks, @david644803 I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team and we'll be happy to get see if we can get those Extras removed from your MyBT. 

0 Ratings