Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Johnck10
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

BT Cloud App

Go to solution
Anyone having issues with photos not copying to BT Cloud App? I have iPhone XS and have just noticed the no photos have been uploaded in the last week ... I logged out / logged in and still not updating ...
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
wdblue
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Cloud App

Go to solution

Yep, same here, although I'm on Android. Just downloaded the latest release of the BT Cloud app, but still nothing backing up from the phone. Have been through settings and everything looks correct. Bit mystified to be honest.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Please contact the Cloud helpdesk on 0800 500 3114 (9am to 9pm Mon - Fri 9am to 6.30pm Sat and Sun) and this team will be best placed to help you.

0 Ratings
Johnck10
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution
Appears to be working now .... checked last night and found transfer of photos was underway ....
0 Ratings
SGM-445334
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

I too had the same problem. None of my files were backing up for over 2 days then magically BT Cloud started working again. I was convinced it was a problem with their systems.  What a pity BT didn’t inform their customers there was a problem their end. I have raised a complaint with them as this is not the first time BT have let their customers down with their system failures.

0 Ratings
Retrovertigo
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

It wouldn't even let me log in for a while the other day. It said my package didn't include BT Cloud!

0 Ratings