cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cityboyse1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 2

BT Cloud Apps just DO NOT WORK!

After a considerable amount of time I have managed to get the BT Cloud PC Desktop App to work and my files do get uploaded to the cloud and I am using about 35% of my 1Tb allocation. I can see all my files using the web interface but the iPhone and iPad apps just do not work. The iPad app will not refresh and I cannot see files that were added months ago. I have tried going into My Files and pulling down to refresh but without success. I can’t even get that far on the iPhone app as it says my files need to be indexed to improve the speed of the app but it gets to about 50,000 files and then crashes. The same thing happens over and over again if I retry. I have never had a good experience with BT Cloud and it is one problem after another. For ages the Desktop app was sluggish and prone to crashing but that sort of works now but I can access my files other than through a web browser. The apps just will not work. There are plenty of cloud systems that work perfectly. Why is BT Cloud so problematic? Iris virtually unusable. 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT Cloud Apps just DO NOT WORK!

@Cityboyse1 I'm sorry to see you're having issues with the BT Cloud Apps. I'd recommend you give the cloud team a call for help with this. You can reach them on 0800 500 3114 9am to 9pm Mon - Fri and 9am to 6.30pm Sat and Sun.

0 Ratings