Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leswatkins
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

BT Cloud Back up......absolute pants

Never seen such a mess of a back up shstem

trying to back up 10 years worth of photos, currently in   Year / month / event   Order

If if I try to back up a "year" it seems that sometimes all the folders are included, sometimes NOT

the only way around it seem to back up individual folders which means hundreds of files on the back up screen.... and a long long process of adding them to back up.  ( I do not wish to include them in my "sync" folder as 95% will not change

IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER !!!

Also,   Why do I have to log in twice ......the "log ion to BT CLoud" link only works if you are already logged into BT  !

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
graystreet
Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Cloud Back up......absolute pants

BT's backup hasn't worked properly since the "Upgrade".

If you have an Amazon Prime account you get unlimited Photo backup, it's very fast as well.

0 Ratings
Cicero
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Cloud Back up......absolute pants

Reference folder names etc, I certainly found it didn't like folders in year month date format, and within a folder you cannot sort by file name like the old working Cloud would, indeed I think we had at least 6 sort fields plus ascending/descending as well.

Whether we will ever get the proper sort facility back who knows.

google Photos Albums displays in the order the pictures were taken, if and when BT Cloud actually produces Albums for every folder that contains photos, like it says, we may get them in the right order but it will be a very long wait.

BT have had the "Synchronoss" offering since March this year 7 months, and it looks virtually impossible to anything with it that is comparable to the old working Cloud.

0 Ratings