Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
muzy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

BT Cloud Backup - Storage Reduced

Go to solution

Having been a customer for a number of years, just recently re-signed with BT on the same package as previously, but with extras added (mobile). Unfortunately, ever since the new contract has kicked in, my previous 1000Gb BT Cloud Backup storage has reduced to the default 100Gb. Despite several attempts to contact BT via online chat and phone, nobody seems to be able to correct the problem. the information in "My BT" says I have 1000Gb, but the local application only shows 100Gb, despite being re-started several times.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Cloud Backup - Storage Reduced

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @muzy sorry that your Cloud storage limit has decreased in error. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we will be happy to help you get this corrected.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @muzy,

Thanks for sending us over your details and for taking the time to chat with me again this afternoon.

I'm sorry that your BT Cloud allowance was decreased.  This was an error on our part and I am pleased to have been able to get this corrected and get your allowance back to 1000GB.  As agreed, I'll go ahead and close this off from here.

Have a great weekend.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
muzy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
Fantastic, thanks for your help in resolving Robbie
0 Ratings