cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mikensam
Message 1 of 4

BT Cloud Blank Screen

Hi,

I have one of those new Sony Pro 13 laptops with Windows 8.1 installed.

I have tried to install the BT Cloud software onto it so I can sync my documents folder to it however it installs okay eg I can see the BT Cloud icon in the taskbar. I can also right click it and select any of the options including quit but when I try to open the software it appears on screen, I enter my username and password and then nothing.

I have left it like this for over 12 hours and it still nothing.

I have tried uninstalling it, clearing anything I can find relating to BT Cloud & F-Secure and tried reinstalling only to come up against the same issue.

Wonder if someone would take the time to give me a hand please?

Thanks very much

Mike

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Cloud Blank Screen

Hi mikensam,

Welcome to the forums.

Sorry you are having trouble with BT Cloud.  I think I will need your details to find out what the problem is.

Could you drop me in an email please? Use the 'contact us' form in my forum profile under the 'about me' section. You can find it by clicking on my username.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
dynasys
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

I have the same problem.

Is there a solution please?

J

0 Ratings
dynasys
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

I managed to get BT Cloud PC client to install and run by disabling Adaware real time protection.
J
0 Ratings