cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT Cloud - Browser Access Issues

I've started to use BT Cloud to transfer files to my family members using Windows browsers but frequently I can't log onto it. I enter the username & password and that's as far as I get.

I've tried Firefox , Chrome & Edge with the same resulting failure.

This is the error from Edge:-

TimCurtis_0-1611136654662.png

What is going on?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Cloud - Browser Access Issues

@TimCurtis 

May want to have a look here: Re: BT Cloud Won't Start - Page 3 - BT Community

Kind Regards
CJT80
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

@CJT80 

That thread refers mainly to app issues whereas my issue is with using a browser such as firefox on a Windows 10 PC.

However, I can actually login OK now , it seems to be a very variable problem - mainly in the morning I think. I guess that could suggest the server(s) being overloaded as users power on their devices and start syncing.

I guess I'll start to note down the time of day I have login problems to see if there's a pattern.

Message 4 of 4

@TimCurtiswrote:

I've started to use BT Cloud to transfer files to my family members using Windows browsers but frequently I can't log onto it. I enter the username & password and that's as far as I get.

I've tried Firefox , Chrome & Edge with the same resulting failure.

This is the error from Edge:-

TimCurtis_0-1611136654662.png

What is going on?

You'll get that error when the site is inaccessible, because either your internet connection is down or the site itself is down.  I understand that they have been updating server side software recently, which would have taken the site down temporarily.  You might have tried to access it while this was happening.

0 Ratings