cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

BT Cloud Conflicted Copies

I am having problems with BT Cloud creating extra files as 'Conflicted Copies'.  It is then difficult to see what has been saved where.  Sometimes the files are empty.  It happens most frequently in Mozilla Thunderbird and EPIM ( My address book) but has also occurred on excel files.  Deleting them can also be quite problematic.  Any suggestions what to do please.

Secondly on re-installing BT Cloud on an Android tablet and on my wife's Android phone a message has come up "Cloud performance Optimization initializing.  You will be able to view your cloud content shortly."  This has been runing for over 24 hours whilst we have been able to keep the devices awake.  My tablet will only allow me to keep it awake for up to 30 minutes at a time!

The latest upgrade has thrown up so many problems - when is it going to be sorted?  I have spent many many hours trying to sort BT Cloud out this past week and a bit.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT Cloud Conflicted Copies

Hi. Just wanted to say I have same problem with the Android app on my phone so very keen to share any advice you may receive as result of your post.

I also cannot open the windows 10 app on any of 3 laptops since this last update.

I await learned replies to your post.

Cliff

0 Ratings