cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT Cloud Desktop App

Hi I am  a newbie to the BT community but I feel I've tried everything I can and not been able to  solve my problem. My Cloud desktop app continuously says "BT Cloud trying to connect to servers". If I click on the cloud in the task bar it says all files synced and recently updated, clicking  on open preferences or launch web does nothing. It has worked in the past but I can't be sure if it stopped when upgrading to version 21.4.10.  However I cannot check this as I can't roll back to a previous version. I can access my files on the cloud via my web browser and from my phone. I have spoken to BT but with no joy, I have uninstalled the App several times cleaned the registry and tried different browsers and also changed my account password but to no avail. If anyone can suggest any other ideas or options I would be very grateful.

Many thanks.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Cloud Desktop App

Hi @asp99, welcome to the forum, and sorry you are having trouble with the Cloud service. 

Have a look at the Latest Version Of The Cloud and see if you can use that ok?

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi @JohnC2 many thanks for your reply, unfortunately after downloading and installing the latest version I am still getting the same result (BT Cloud - Trying to connect to servers). I'm at a loss as to what else I can try, and not being able to sync my files is becoming a real problem. I would be very grateful if there is anything else you can suggest other than the procedures  I have carried out in my previous post so I can get back up and running again.

Kind regards.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @asp99, thanks for trying that for me, and sorry it hasn't helped. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with us and we'll get the Cloud team to look into this further.

cheers

John 

0 Ratings