Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BT Cloud Expert
BT Cloud Expert
Message 1 of 25

BT Cloud: Early access for forum community

Hi all,

Over the next week we'll begin beta testing on our newest app updates for Windows PCs, Max OS X, iOS and Android. I find the feedback we get from our BT Forum community incredibly useful, and so I'd like to try something new and make these apps available to some of our forum community at the same time as our registered beta testers.

If you're interested in testing these apps out then please reply here, and let me know what platform(s) you're interested in trying out BT Cloud on. I can't promise we'll have slots available to everyone, but I'll get in contact to confirm if you've got a slot. I'll also include some instructions on how to contact me directly during the trial, so you have an opportunity to provide feedback on your experience with the new apps.

Thanks,

Joe V

Senior Product Manager, BT Cloud

BT Cloud ExpertJoeV
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
I am a BT Employee and an expert on BT Cloud. I am here volunteering my own time to give advice, on BT Cloud queries. Go here for more info.
24 REPLIES 24
pwwhitehead
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 25

Re: BT Cloud: Early access for forum community

Hi JoeV,

Could I be considered for this trial. If selected app for Android Tablet running Nougat.

Regards,

Paul Whitehead

0 Ratings
Highlighted
JoeeeeeeR
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 25

Me too please! I actually have all those devices connected, but I most frequently use Mac OS X (Sierra) and Android (7.1).

Thanks!
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 25

@JoeV

Two requests from forum members above.

0 Ratings
BT Cloud Expert
BT Cloud Expert
Message 5 of 25

Thanks both! I'll be in touch in the next week with info on how to get your hands on the new updates. Still several more places for anyone who is interested 🙂

BT Cloud ExpertJoeV
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
I am a BT Employee and an expert on BT Cloud. I am here volunteering my own time to give advice, on BT Cloud queries. Go here for more info.
0 Ratings
BT Cloud Expert
BT Cloud Expert
Message 6 of 25

Hi all,

An update for you - We've now sent invites to download the Windows, Mac and Android updates to all the forum users who posted here or PM'd me (if you haven't got yours yet, let me know)!. If all goes to plan then I'd expect the iOS beta to be available towards the end of next week.

We currently have just over 150 external customers registered for our Early Access trial, but there is room for a several more. Please post here if you're interested.

Also, I'm on holiday for the first half of next week (smug face), so I now won't get back to you until Thursday.

Thanks,

Joe

BT Cloud ExpertJoeV
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
bennyboy19822016
Aspiring Member
Message 7 of 25

Hi I'm interested
0 Ratings
pwwhitehead
Aspiring Expert
Message 8 of 25

Hi,
I didn't get my invite.

Paul
0 Ratings
pwwhitehead
Aspiring Expert
Message 9 of 25

Hi,
I no longer use the old mail address. I have updated my profile with new mail address. Can you re- sent the mail.
Thanks,
Paul
0 Ratings
scointer
Recognised Expert
Message 10 of 25

Hi, I am interested would be used on two pc's windows 10, two iPhones and two iPads.

0 Ratings