cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JohnC2
Message 11 of 16

Re: BT Cloud Error Code UN2

Go to solution

Hi @Liam2349  Please would you check if you can now access the BT Cloud ok and post back and let me know.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Liam2349
Beginner
Message 12 of 16

Go to solution

Yes, it's been working for a few days now. Sorry for not posting back sooner.

Thanks for the help.

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 13 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @Liam2349  thanks for that. The FTTP team had noted that all was resolved but I just wanted to check with you to be sure.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Bob67
Beginner
Message 14 of 16

Go to solution

A rainy Sunday and thought I would try to access BT Cloud to see if things had changed. Unfortunately nothing yet! 10 days after your message we are no further forward save for the indication that BT Cloud is marked as active in my package details. When I try to access BT Cloud I am straight back to where we started i.e. Error UN2.

Please help...…. 

0 Ratings
macmend
Beginner
Message 15 of 16

Go to solution

I also have this error.

I am on a mac running the latest version of the BT cloud app, BT Cloud is active on my account, it worked fine until recently, automatically logging me in.  Suddenly I either get the UN2 error, or if I try to log in again I get:

We are sorry but BT login page could not be loaded.

Try again

(Event reference: udid=9b3380b8-6d47-4a1f-befb-b22b70fce62d, xid=2443aa3e-c2b7-46bd-b3b5-0c4219883333)

I thought I'd edit this as I found a solution. I used AppCleaner (a free utility) to uninstall and remove every trace of BT cloud from my mac. I then emptied the trash. Next I downloaded and reinstalled the app and it worked fine!

0 Ratings
ioan_the_taff
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 16

Go to solution

macmend

Brilliant! After 3 days faffing with BT agents/technician, ending with them telling me to access it via the BT website (yes really!), I took your advice, downloaded AppCleaner. Drag and drop the BTCloud app into the 'Drop your apps here' window. It found 18 related files (16 on the MacBook), I checked them, ticked them all, clicked on Remove, emptied Trash and downloaded the BTCloud app again. Once reinstalled, everything was fine. It all took less than 30 mins. Back to normal. I so can't believe it, I have to keep trying it out again.

0 Ratings