cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 133

Re: BT Cloud: Error code UN2

Yup, me too. Trying to find a way to talk to someone is hopeless. If you go to the contact us bit you just go round in circles.

I would ring up but I just know that will be painful

Message 12 of 133

I have the same issue and not for the first time.  It seems to be a regular occurrence. 

If I try and "Manage BT Cloud" from with the MyBT portal I also get the following error message

Paul_P_0-1598359817766.png

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 133

Re: BT Cloud Error Code UN2

I'm having the same issues as of today.  Also - when I try to access my cloud files online, via Manage Your BT Cloud, I get 'Sorry,there's been a error while fetching your cloud details.'

Message 14 of 133

Re: 'It doesn't look like you are eligible for BT Cloud on this BT ID' error code UN2

Me, too and I am stuck in an endless loop on the website trying to find out where to send a message as apparently this is the best way to contact them!  

Every time I go into 'manage my service' it just takes me to a sales page to buy a new broadband account (why?) and anywhere that it says 'contact us' it just takes you to a list of FAQs, none of which is 'we've been tinkering with the BT Cloud again and managed to wreck your service, just like we did a couple of years ago which took six months to fix'.

Last time I had to get some BT person to shadow my screen to prove that I had no Cloud access because they wouldn't believe me.  So looking forward to doing this again (access via the app doesn't work either and it just tells me that the page no longer exists).  It would just be nice to have some reassurance that it's not going to take six months to fix again and that my data hasn't been deleted.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 133

Experiencing the same issue. The BT Cloud app appeared on my screen around 1PM with no login details, when I tried logging in I get 

JVR_0-1598360053351.png

which is bogus as I've been using it for years. The browser also won't work. It would appear the service is down, hopefully someone at BT is working on it and someone might want to let us know when they expect it to come back up.

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 133

Re: 'It doesn't look like you are eligible for BT Cloud on this BT ID' error code UN2

Same problem here

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 133

The mobile app on my phone appears to still work ... but no login via website or windows client.

EDIT:  Spoke too soon ... it did seem to work (I could browse all my stored files), then it crashed out, then it wouldn't let me log back in...... 

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 133

BT Cloud not working. Same Error code UN2.

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 133

Started to saw the same problem this morning. The app shows the error, web login shows the error. I even checked my BT account to see if BT Cloud service is still in my package, and yes I'm eligible for BT Cloud service.

Message 20 of 133

I have the same issue. Under My BT /My Products the BT CLOUD TILE says activate in red but clicking it does not work. I have been using BT Cloud for months with no issues.