cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 133

Re: 'It doesn't look like you are eligible for BT Cloud on this BT ID' error code UN2

same problem here since yesterday

Message 22 of 133

Re: BT Cloud Error Code UN2

I am having the same issue, started today was OK yesterday.

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 133

Re: BT Cloud: Error code UN2

some comms from bt would be welcome, especially to ensure our data and personal info are safe and secure

Message 24 of 133

Seeing the 'solved' comment sent me hopefully to 'the soloution' - nothing there other than a comment from one user that it's now working....it may be for some, but not yet for me!  😞

Message 25 of 133

I'm getting exactly the same error code UN2   same login and password that has ALWAYS worked isn't working today..

It also is impossible to see which is the best way to report this fault to BT, it's all online help which assumes the user is wrong rather than the system..

Ironic I thought for a comms company 😉 

Message 26 of 133

Re: 'It doesn't look like you are eligible for BT Cloud on this BT ID' error code UN2

Same here.

Message 27 of 133

I have the same issue.Just been put on a new contract - coulkd this be someting to do with it. Cloud is listed in my products, but when I try to Manage, I get 'cannot retreive details'

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 133

Seems like a lot of us are in the same boat. When you search the Community  for the UN2 error code, it gives many instances when people were having problems as far back as the middle of last year.  Reading some of the earlier instances, it seems that the problem will clear itself ... I hope.

I've only been using BT Cloud for a few months but already find it invaluable .... should I be putting such reliance on it???

Don't bother phoning BT ... I spent 19 minutes waiting on the phone  before I was then put through to the BT Cloud department  ... the lady there said she couldn't hear me (crackly line ... I could hear her perfectly).  I asked her to ring me back  ... she agreed to do so ... and then the line went dead before I could give her my number !!!!!!

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 133

Same problem for me too and it was working yesterday but not today!

Message 30 of 133

Another UN2 error

Today I am again experiencing a UN2 error. I must admit, it has been a while since it has happen. Maybe six months, but the issue is still plaguing people.

I'm still not told why the issues happens, nor am I made aware of a fix. This is just something users are expected to live with. More over, I don't know why BT are happy to let this continue. Maybe the idea of cloud storage is just something to advertise in order to keep up with the competition. The ability to actually use it reliably is not the object of the service. It just looks good on paper.

I am assuming that BT have farmed this service out to the cheapest subcontractor, and as such, these people aren't that bothered in putting in too much effort. Maybe along the lines of the business ethic that once you have got the customers money, you just have to provide enough of a service so you don't have to legally give it back?

However, with the likes of OneDrive that is baked into Windows, and Google Drive and even Dropbox being much better services, BT Cloud storage really is an irrelevant choice within the market, and will continue to be an amateur player until reliability is improved.

It's a disappointing effort.

Tags (2)
0 Ratings