cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 133

Re: "it doesnt look like you are eligible for BT Cloud on this BT ID" UN2

Can you advise how to get solution please? I see the posts but not the answers. Sorry I am new to this community
0 Ratings
Message 32 of 133

BT UN2 Error on cloud

Have had BT cloud for a few years now.

login on my normal account.

Suddenly im no longer available. the infamous BT UN2 error

its not my problem its BT andit is so tedious

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 133

Re: 'It doesn't look like you are eligible for BT Cloud on this BT ID' error code UN2

Same here

0 Ratings
Message 34 of 133

Re: "it doesnt look like you are eligible for BT Cloud on this BT ID" UN2

I don't think there is anything you can do your end. Lots of people are having the same issue right now, so I should imagine that they are aware of it. Hopefully they are on it and it will come back soon.
0 Ratings
Message 35 of 133

Re: BT UN2 Error on cloud

Me too!!!

0 Ratings
Message 36 of 133

Re: 'It doesn't look like you are eligible for BT Cloud on this BT ID' error code UN2

Me too!!

0 Ratings
Message 37 of 133

BT Cloud Error Code UN2 and Error Code 1001

This recently happened today at 13.00 hrs

It has now spread to the BT Cloud app on my iPad and iPhone.

Thank goodness my other cloud apps are working, otherwise I would 

Only one account.

It is nevertheless infuriating.

Please could it be fixed, as rebooting the PC did not work.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 38 of 133

Re: BT Cloud: Error code UN2

I frequently get exactly the same error.  There seems to be nothing you can do about it - it may fix itself after a period of time, it may not. BT Cloud is riddled with bugs like this. It frequently logs me out for no reason, and I have been trying for months to clear out my deleted trash folder: it occasionally lets me clear out 2 or 3 files, then decides that's enough, and doesn't let me delete the rest in bulk. I'm trying to find a low-cost or free alternative to BT Cloud, most of the regular cloud services have restrictions or low data limits. I've recently tried Syncthing (using it within the SyncTrayzor wrapper). It seems fine to sync folders between 2 or 3 deifferent computers, and the only limitation on data is the size of your hard disc. Looks like I might be moving all my stuff off BT Cloud  for a more stress-free experience.

0 Ratings
Message 39 of 133

Same here too - and thank you for saving me the trouble of typing about the same frustrating experience on the website! Do you think that anyone from BT actually monitors these pages as there is a second strand on this same issue (differently titled!).

Message 40 of 133

Now I'm getting:

Manage your BT Cloud

Sorry,there's been a error while fetching your cloud details.
0 Ratings