cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 61 of 133

BT Cloud

BT Cloud login issues would appear to have resurfaced; what is the issue and how can I resolve the problem; the error codeS I keep getting are UN2 and Code 2003.

0 Ratings
Message 62 of 133

Re: BT Cloud Error Code UN2

Mine is still not working 😞 

0 Ratings
Message 63 of 133

Same problem for me. Why don't BT send a service issue email to BT Cloud users? BT customer service needs a shake up.

Message 64 of 133

Same for me, was fine this morning but it closed itself & now I get the same messages as others have shown.

0 Ratings
Message 65 of 133

Re: No longer able to sign into BT Cloud

Have the same issue (with a Mac) attempting to login om Cloud and Error  Message1001. Hopeful of a response ( any response) from BT, perhaps sometime soon.

0 Ratings
Message 66 of 133

Re: No longer able to sign into BT Cloud

Also unable to log on to BT Cloud. Have had it for years with same BT ID. It now tells me I'm not eligible with that BT ID. I have a private domain address. I rang BT. They agreed with me. Put me through to Faults and I was left hanging on so long the battery rang out on my phone. How do I now get hold of BT. There is no email address and none of the 'help' issues deal with mine. So much for a communications company.

Message 67 of 133

Add me to the list

Studon

0 Ratings
Message 68 of 133

Me too. Hopefully this is fixing my connection drop when synching files.

0 Ratings
Message 69 of 133

Me too Error Code UN2

0 Ratings
Message 70 of 133

Me too. Message is "It doesn't look you're eligible for BT Cloud on this BT ID. Please check logging in using the primary BT ID for your BT Broadband account. If you need further assistance, please contact us at bt.com/help/contact Error code UN2.". BT CLoud shows up under Manage Products in My BT but when click on it get error message.
0 Ratings