cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 71 of 133

Re: BT Cloud: Error code UN2

Thank you, Paddy.

Be nice if BT put a message up to say there is an issue to save us all scrabbling about

0 Ratings
Message 72 of 133

Re: BT Cloud Error Code UN2

On my Mac I have a window telling me this in the middle of my desktop, that I can't get rid of. Every IT company has issues sometimes, but they could communicate better

0 Ratings
Message 73 of 133

I've got the same problem, have been using it for years, the chatline told me that there was work being done on it and it would be up again in an hour - but that was over 2 hours ago!!!

0 Ratings
Message 74 of 133

Cloud not recognising my ID

Hi,

My Cloud on PC is saying:

It doesn't look like you're eligible for BT Cloud on this BT ID.  Please check you're logging in using the primary BT ID for y our BT Broadband account.  If you need further assistance, please contact us at bt.com/help/contact.  Error code UN2.

However I can log in to MyBT as usual and account details all showing as normal to my ID....Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Emma

0 Ratings
Message 75 of 133

Re: BT Cloud Error Code UN2

The connection drop when synching files manually seems to be fixed. I still cannot log in to my BTCloud.
0 Ratings
Message 76 of 133

ACCESS TO BT CLOUD

I CANNOT FIND ANY INFO EITHER ON THE FORUM OR BT WEBSITE REGARDING ISSUES WITH BT CLOUD. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO ACCESS MY BT CLOUD ACCOUNT FOR THE LAST 6 HOURS AND ALL TO NO AVAIL. DIFFERENT DEVICES ARE SHOWING DIFFERENT PROBLEMS. ONE IPAD IS NIT ALLOWING ME TO GET ANYWHERE NEAR BT CLOUD AS SOON AS I TOUCH THE TB CLOUD ICON IT IMMEDIATELY RETURNS TO MY LOCKSCREEN. ANOTHER IPAD ALLOWS ME IN ONCE I HAVE ENTERED PASSWORD ETC (EVERY SINGLE TIME I MAY ADD) BUT THEN DISPLAYS LITTLE MESSAGE BOX STATING "WE'RE HAVING TROUBLE CONNECTING TO BT CLOUD - TRY AGAIN" ALSO TRIED AND TRIED AND TRIED ........... ANOTHER DEVICE TELLS ME I DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH STORAGE YET I HAVE ONLY USED 11GB OUT OF THE 1000GB. THEN MY FINAL DEVICE TELLS ME ERROR CODE "UN2"

SOMEBODY PLEASE PLEASE HELP I AM AT THE END OF MY TETHER AS THEY SAY - SADLY I AM ALREADY BALD SO CANNOT PULL MY HAIR OUT🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

0 Ratings
Message 77 of 133

Me too it was OK this morning now I get "error while fetching up your details" is it down & will it resolve its self later ? 

0 Ratings
Message 78 of 133

I've put it on Twitter asking BT if they knew it was down. It's normally the first place I go if a service has failed. UK Power Networks are amazing for that in a power cut. Just knowing that they know is half the battle, but no one from BT has said a word on there.

0 Ratings
Message 79 of 133

Same problem here.

Comforting to know I'm not alone!

0 Ratings
Message 80 of 133

BT Cloud Error code 1001

I cant log in on Mac - error code 1001 - anyone know what this means or how to fix it please ?

0 Ratings