cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 81 of 133

Re: ACCESS TO BT CLOUD

I can't login either, it's telling me to check that I'm using my primary BT ID which I know I am.

0 Ratings
Message 82 of 133

BT Cloud

My BT Cloud was working this morning  but now has asked me to login. When I try to login it tells me my ID is not valid and offers an error code UN2.  

0 Ratings
Message 83 of 133

Re: BT Cloud: Error code UN2

Just came here to find out why I cant access BT Cloud - so it is good to see at least it isn't my problem.  Not so good to see that BT don't seem that bothered about letting people know or sorting it out.  Have sent a message in the forum feedback to them... Won't make any difference, but at least I feel a bit better for it!

• "So I came to find out why I couldnt acces my BT Cloud today and I see that loads of other people are having the same problem. So the community helped me know it was your (BT's) problem not mine. But 8 pages of people's comments and nothing from BT regarding what is going on. Really, BT, what is the point in a community forum if you take no notice of it!"

Ahh, so British!  A strongly worded letter of complaint and we can carry on with our lives!

Message 84 of 133

BT Cloud

I also cannot access my BT Cloud and keep getting "Error Code UN2" and "Sorry, there's been a error while fetching your cloud details" and "It doesn't look you're eligible for BT Cloud etc. etc." Very frustrating.

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 85 of 133

Re: 'It doesn't look like you are eligible for BT Cloud on this BT ID' error code UN2

I've not read every post so apologies if someone has already covered this. It appears that BT do have problems, maybe regional - I'm not sure, see here 

0 Ratings
Message 86 of 133

Re: 'It doesn't look like you are eligible for BT Cloud on this BT ID' error code UN2

I am also having this problem today. I've uninstalled the BT cloud application and went into my account and tried to access from there but it still won't let me in. I've been using the Cloud for years, so why suddenly am I denied access?
0 Ratings
Message 87 of 133

error code UN2

I can not access my BT Cloud, as others on the page have found. Just get error code UN22.Some seem to have fixed the issue, can anyone help.

Just can not get any help from BT

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 88 of 133

@Mary32Johnstonwrote:
I am also having this problem today. I've uninstalled the BT cloud application and went into my account and tried to access from there but it still won't let me in. I've been using the Cloud for years, so why suddenly am I denied access?

Do you live anywhere near Ranskill, Camblesforth or Farnworth ?

0 Ratings
Message 89 of 133

It would be too much to ask for BT to at least acknowledge that there is a problem and they are working on it . I have almost 500 GB stored in their cloud
0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 90 of 133

@jaguarxj40wrote:
It would be too much to ask for BT to at least acknowledge that there is a problem and they are working on it . I have almost 500 GB stored in their cloud

Did you click on the link I posted in message 84 which takes you to the BT Service Status site?

0 Ratings