cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 91 of 133

Re: 'It doesn't look like you are eligible for BT Cloud on this BT ID' error code UN2

I'm getting the same message - I cannot access my BT Cloud. The link in message 84 doesn't seem to help  - it only covers phone and broadband.  My broadband is great, no problems, it's my BT Cloud that I cannot access.

0 Ratings
Message 92 of 133

Re: 'It doesn't look like you are eligible for BT Cloud on this BT ID' error code UN2

Thanks but can see anything to do with cloud my broadband is working fine
Message 93 of 133

Re: BT Cloud: Error code UN2

Me too. No access from any device. Spent 45 mins hanging on the helpline telephone and gave up. Hope BT wake up and do something as there is no means to raise this kind of fault online and I have better things to do with my time.

Message 94 of 133

BT Cloud

Have had no issues until about one hour ago on 25th August 2020

Trying to login into BT Cloud and getting the following message.

"it doesn't look you are eligible for BT Cloud on this BT ID. Please check you are logging in using the BT ID for your BT broadband account. If you need further assistance, please contact us at bt.com/help/contact error code UN2"

Any help would be much appreciated.

0 Ratings
Message 95 of 133

Hi , exactly the same as the rest of you but this only recently occoured (last 3 hours). The user name and password is the same for my primary acount and e-mail and the e-mail works fine but the cloud storage is dead. Why is some one from BT not responding on the forum ?

Message 96 of 133

I'm having the same problem too. Broadband is working fine but I cannot access BT Cloud. I'm getting the UN2 error.

It appears there is no way of getting in touch with BT over this and given the amount of posts in this thread it's obviously a problem which is affecting many users. Yet BT seem oblivious to it.

0 Ratings
Message 97 of 133

Looks like a major problem. I have all the symptoms described and have tried contacting them. Looks like a major failure !!!!

0 Ratings
Message 98 of 133

BT Cloud Problems

Hi

My BT Cloud has just decided to give up the ghost! I was working on it fine and then it came up with a problem and now wont let me login - says my BT account isn't authorised to use BT Cloud, also had a UN2 error on the web site. I have seen a few others complaining about similar issues today. Is there a back end system problem that is impacting the service?

Muzy

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 99 of 133

BT Cloud is a function of BT Broadband, I don't think I've ever seen a fault report which goes into detail about the services affected

0 Ratings
Message 100 of 133

Just got off the phone to BT and they said "BT Cloud is experiencing a national incident and they are working to fix it, check back in a couple of hours"