Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 101 of 133

Re: BT Cloud: Error code UN2

Given current waiting times, you deserve a medal Sir,

0 Ratings
Message 102 of 133

It may be a part of the broadband service but so far as I can tell you cannot raise a fault report online for anything that isn't a connection or speed issue.

0 Ratings
Message 103 of 133

Re: ACCESS TO BT CLOUD

Hi it asked me the same and like you I am. 

COME ON IS THERE A  BT CLOUD CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT OUT THERE WHO CAN TELL US WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON !!!!!

0 Ratings
Message 104 of 133

BT Cloud App Error

My and also family are getting the below error trying to log into app via Android. Unstalled and reinstalled any ideas.

The web page at http://localhost/authentication/token-exchange?status=1001 could not be loaded because:

net::ERR_CLEARTEXT_NOT_PERMITTED

0 Ratings
Message 105 of 133

Spoke to them.today as I have the same prob they have had internal email about the prob was told it should be fixed in 24 hours 

Message 106 of 133

I'm getting exactly the same - I've even changed my password, or tried to, MY BT shows that my storage is there, but when I try to log in - or go through the MY BT pages to manipulate it, I just get turned back as not being registered for it, or it not responding.

It's hugely annoying. I also lost my e-mail at the same time, but password resets got that back. Eventually.

0 Ratings
Message 107 of 133

Re: Bt cloud issue today still ongoing

I have the same issue - cannot login and error message says I am not eligible.

0 Ratings
Message 108 of 133

It doesn't look like you eligible for BT Cloud on this BT ID??

Although I tick Remember Me, the BT App occasionally (like once a week) requires me to enter my username and password. Today was such a day, how when I tried to log in this morning I got the message in the subject line above and a load of other gumph about ensuring I'm using the primary account etc.

Just tried again and get the same message.

This is kind of important because I was just considering starting to use my BT Cloud space more, I mean 1 TB is quite a bit and was uploading family videos. Thank goodness I have only copies them to the cloud if this sort of thing is going to happen.

Anyone any idea what's going on, have BT done some sort of audit and I genuinely don't qualify or is there an issue that they will no doubt deny but will mysteriously disappear?

0 Ratings
Message 109 of 133

BT Cloud Login on iMac error 1001

Any suggestions?

0 Ratings
Message 110 of 133

Re: 'It doesn't look like you are eligible for BT Cloud on this BT ID' error code UN2

I've just tried to access BT Cloud and it is now working for me. Hopefully this means the problem has now been fully resolved.