cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 111 of 133

BT Cloud

My desktop BT cloud has logged itself out. On trying to sign in I get the message "It does not look you're eligible for BT Cloud on this BT ID. Please check you are logged in using the primary BT ID for your broadband account. Alternatively access BT Help for Error Code UN2.

On trying to access the cloud via "My BT" i get the message "Sorry, there's been an error while fetching your cloud details.

Is there a known problem at BT? I've tried ringing twice. The first time I lost the will to live after hanging on for a very long time. The second time, after a 10 minute hold, someone appeared to answer but immediately dropped out with a recorded message saying "Sorry there's a fault" - I found that ironic!

0 Ratings
Message 112 of 133

Re: 'It doesn't look like you are eligible for BT Cloud on this BT ID' error code UN2

Same for me - I can now log in.

0 Ratings
Message 113 of 133

Re: 'It doesn't look like you are eligible for BT Cloud on this BT ID' error code UN2

So is it now working?

0 Ratings
Message 114 of 133

Seems to be working again now.

0 Ratings
Message 115 of 133

Yes, it now seems to be back up.

0 Ratings
Message 116 of 133

yes mine is up and running now

0 Ratings
Message 117 of 133

Up and running for me now too.  Phew. 

0 Ratings
Message 118 of 133

BTCloud log in is working, but Broadband connection dropout during file synching is as bad as ever.
0 Ratings
Message 119 of 133

Thanks all for the replies, it's working now.

0 Ratings
Message 120 of 133

Yes its up and running now thanks goodness
hope it stays that way
0 Ratings