cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 121 of 133

Re: BT Cloud: Error code UN2

That_Frank said "I frequently get exactly the same error.  There seems to be nothing you can do about it - it may fix itself after a period of time, it may not."

And there lies the problem.  The same error is reported when BT Cloud can communicate with the server and identify "incompatible" log in details as when no communication with the server is possible.

It is always reported as the user's fault because BT can do no wrong!

That is why the only fault reporting process is through this forum, not up front on the MyBT portal where they are only interested in selling more equally broken services.
0 Ratings
Message 122 of 133

Re: BT Cloud Problems

UPDATE: Wednesday 26/08 @ 07:00am - all seems to be working again now 🙂
0 Ratings
Message 123 of 133

Re: BT Cloud: Error Code UN2

Mysteriously, my BT Cloud seems to be working today?  Or at least the dashboard seems to be working/backing up?

But still have the same error when trying to log in online?

But no contact or message from BT, so I still have no idea what is going on?

0 Ratings
Message 124 of 133

All working for me now.

0 Ratings
Message 125 of 133

Hi sadly BT do not seem to bother to let anyone know if there is a problem with BT Cloud - how simple would it be to just upload a notice to BT main website stating when there are major issues with BT Cloud or anything relating to BT come to that.

Cheers Steve

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 126 of 133

0 Ratings
Message 127 of 133

@stevieg662wrote:

Hi sadly BT do not seem to bother to let anyone know if there is a problem with BT Cloud - how simple would it be to just upload a notice to BT main website stating when there are major issues with BT Cloud or anything relating to BT come to that.

Cheers Steve

I suspect it's quicker just to fix it than to get the authority to post a statement of temporary failure on BT's web front page - which is where it would need to be to get people's attention quicker.  And getting into the customer service briefing system is probably just as difficult. When everyone was working in offices you could probably just shout across a room, but not now they are all home-working.

0 Ratings
Message 128 of 133

Yeah sorry forgot about that - however it does not relate to BT Cloud at all.

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 129 of 133

@stevieg662wrote:

Yeah sorry forgot about that - however it does not relate to BT Cloud at all.

The red icons expand to give more detail when clicked on, e.g.

"Dialling codes affected: 020

Estimated time to resolve: Ongoing

Impacting service since 27/08/2020 10:41
We're really sorry but we've got a problem at the moment in the Sydenham area  etc,etc"

But yes you're quite right, it could do to be more detailed about the problems caused
0 Ratings
Message 130 of 133

BT Cloud

Can now access my BT Cloud but unable to use any of the menus settings help etc.

0 Ratings