cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT Cloud Fault vanished

So long story short. I moved to Halo3 on 1/10/21 and because of this my BT Cloud capacity came down dramatically.

Basically I had to go and buy a hard drive and  copy all my photos across so I did not loose them. I then deleted all my pictures so I was starting from scratch to make life easier for myself.

So in Nov2021 I raised a fault with BT.

So now in my BT Cloud I have a total of 991.2Mb worth of files.
Now I have 120573 files in  my deleted item that can't be removed.
If I got to SETTINGS 
YOUR STORAGE 150.9GB of 200GB

How can this be???

I raised a fault and was on loads of calls with BT and them connecting to my phone to look at my computer and it then got raised to Tier2 a few times.

STILL NOT FIXED! after all that. I checked the fault and it was always checked about 18:30 on the notes but nothing ever happened, It then said a letter was sent out. Which arrived and basically said we are working on it but if you are not happy contact the Ombudsman. 

I have looked and the fault has now vanished and the only fault showing was for the new phone not working over the internet which they did fix as it was a setting at BT's end.

Where has my fault went? Not showing in closed or open anymore.
Why has it not been fixed?
Why has BT just dropped it and went quiet?

I am paying a monthly cost for a service that BT is not providing me with....

Where do I go from here BT Community???

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Cloud Fault vanished

@shamus I'm really sorry about the problems you're experiencing with your BT Cloud service. I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to chase this up with the Cloud team.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

I done this on the 31st but I have still heard nothing back from you after my reply.

I have PM'd you tonight again also to see if their was any update.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @shamus and thanks for posting.

I'm really sorry for the delay in picking this up. I can see your message in our queue and we'll get to you soon.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings