Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Charley_Lima
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

BT Cloud Freezes

Downloaded and set up BT Cloud with no problems, as I thought, but situation has arisen where when I 'pause' BT Cloud to make other running apps a little faster, BT Cloud will not continue when I stop the 'pause'.  I am forced to restart laptop.

Solution would be nice - should I uninstall and reinstall Cloud?

I note that I can generate diagnostics file - but to whom does one send it?

Thanks in advance.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Cloud Freezes

Hi Charley_Lima,

Thanks for your post. Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile under the 'about me' section to send in your details and I'll raise this issue with the BT cloud team. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Charley_Lima
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Cloud Freezes

Hello Neil

For the life of me - I cannot find a 'contact the mods' link in your Forum Profile !

Can you send a link - apologies for my eyesight, stupidity, dimness or worse - I was one of the first to use Telecom Gold, so have been here a while !!

Best wishes

Christopher

0 Ratings