Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Addy
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 5

BT Cloud Hangs

Go to solution

Hi,

When uploading to BT Cloud all seems ok but after a while it just stalls and stays like that even if left for say a couple hours. Pausing and resuming doesn't kick it into action it appears the only way is to Quit BT Cloud and then sign in again until it stalls and I have to repeat the quitting process. Is this a known issue? Why can't BT Cloud run in the background without any issue or problems. Have the latest BT desktop version running on MAC with EL Capitan.

ta

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Cloud Hangs

Go to solution

Hi @Addy  sorry that you are having problems with the Cloud service hanging when you uploading. You would be best to give the Cloud Helpdesk a call on 0800 500 3114. They are open 9am to 9pm Mon - Fri 9am to 6.30pm Sat and Sun and they would be best placed to help you with this.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Addy
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @JohnC2 

Thanks and I will give that number a ring.

Ade

0 Ratings
jimbat
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

I have had this problem for 3 days now.... Can anyone advise if there has been a reduction in the actual size the packets of data are streaming as it is taking 5 hours to upload 2 GB of data.  It hangs after 3-5 seconds

Have reported this on the phone but had no satisfaction with replies... To say the least I am a bit FED UP 

Someone promised to call back STILL waiting

Good job we 999 folk have a better response time

0 Ratings
Addy
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

I still have this problem and find the only way around it is to quit iCloud and restart and log in again. Sometimes it goes along uploading with no problems and then will stick on one file and hang so back to logging in etc.  There seems to be no common file type it sticks on just random. 

0 Ratings