Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Addy
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 4

BT Cloud Music upload.

Hi,

I’m trying to upload music to BT cloud and on the initial start it finds my music and starts uploading songs. However if the upload stops because the computer has gone into sleep mode when i try to start the upload again it seems to forget where it left off and I have to Find Music again and it seems to start from the beginning. I know this because it says uploading 3000+ files each time. Does this sound right.

thanks

Ade..

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
RobbieMac
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Cloud Music upload.

Hi @Addy 

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

I understand you're trying to upload music to BT Cloud and when your computer goes into sleep mode this stops the upload.  Your best bet would be to adjust the settings on your computer to prevent going into sleep mode?  This would keep your files uploading 😊

A quick google search would be able to help show you how to do that if you're not sure.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Addy
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 4

Hi @RobbieMac ,

Thanks and I was aware that is a possible option and does this mean that BT Cloud can’t restart uploading from where ever it stopped when it was paused, computer went to sleep or shutdown. 

Ade

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Addy 

That's right.  Your best bet would be to adjust your computer settings to let the upload process complete.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings