cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
billcubbon
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

BT Cloud Not Working Again.................

Seems like BT Cloud is not working again. Cannot Logon to the BT Cloud account and application stuck on syncing. It is even saying that I am not eligible for BT Cloud on this account.

Common BT. Sort this application out once and for all. It has never worked reliably for the past 2 years.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
ChrispyB
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Cloud Not Working Again.................

If it's any comfort, I have exactly the same problem with my BT Cloud - it's been going on since about 9pm last night.

I'm pleased to hear it's not just me.  I had a long support call earlier and they logged on to my PC and took screen shots to raise a ticket with their Cloud software provider.  The helpline rep (who I have to say was unusually good for BT!)  thought it might be a personal account issue and I was dreading how long it would take to resolve, but if it's a wider problem then hopefully they will sort it out sooner.

As you say, the Cloud software is so unreliable - it good when it works, but there are far too many issues.

I'll forward details of your report to the helpline.

Please post back if you get any more info....  

Cheers

Chris

0 Ratings
billcubbon
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Fully agree with your comments. First noticed the problem at about midnight last night when I logged on before going to bed. Was hoping that it was a temporary problem and might have been resolved by this morning, but unfortunately this was not the case.

Haven't phoned them today since past experience with the BT Cloud help line has always been very similar to yours, e.g. they have no idea what the problem is.

Out of interest I also tried logging into my BT Cloud files via my Ipad and got same result.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
ChrispyB
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Yes, iPad, website (tried 3 different browsers) and Windows app all still down.  And of course, nothing on the BT website to acknowledge the problem.

Great isn't it.  I have well over a gig of data backed up that I can't access.  So much for paying a premium price for BT.

0 Ratings
billcubbon
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Thankfully, now seems to be working again. Can also access from my ipad as well. Hope it stays that way.

0 Ratings
ChrispyB
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Working for me too.  Phew.

0 Ratings