cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT Cloud - Restoring & Deleting Items

I am getting error messages when I am either attempting to restore or delete files from BT Cloud.  

"Error Occurred!! 1 item hasn't been updated".

When I was moving files between an old and new pc it appeared a lot of my files have ended up in the deleted items section and I have tried restoring them and keep getting the same message.

Has anyone else had similar problems, is there an easy fix as these files are not even viewable.  I must be missing hundreds of files.

Any help appreciated x

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Cloud - Restoring & Deleting Items

Was the old machine still connected to the internet when (to use your own words) you moved the files?

The reason I ask is because moving files deletes them from the old location and if you moved them from a synchronised folder whilst the machine was connected to the internet then they will have been deleted from the cloud as well.

Having said that, I would expect them to be in the deleted items folder on the cloud.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Yes this is what I think appears to have happened, but I am unable to restore any of the files from the deleted items folder, tried in bulk then individually and the error message just comes up.
0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 5

If you still have a local copy of the files missing from the cloud, copy them (not move) to somewhere safe such as a USB drive and then setup a synchronised folder on the new machine and copy them into there.

If you don't have a local copy, you could try recovering the lost files from the old machine (use a free utility program such as Recuva from Piriform) and synch it with the cloud.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Same error for me except I see it when I've deleted a bunch of files through the cloud UI and then go to delete items/empty deleted items. I've tried multiple times without success and now I have 5k+ items in deleted items I can't remove (I get the same error if I try to permanently delete 1 file).

0 Ratings