Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Soul
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

BT Cloud Select all

Hi

When I share a link from my bt cloud to family they can open the link 

But if say I had 70 family photos in the specfic folder, and they want to veiw the pictures as a slideshow, they have to tick all 70 photos for them to show

I think this is ridiculous ticking all 70, why not have a select all button, or allow Ctrl+A

I phoned cloud support this morning the lady the other end was not really intresed in helping or taking my suggestion

She then told me they will never include a select all button and their are no plans to do anything about this problem/bug

I asked to speak to someone higher about this and she said their is no one that can help me with this matter

Im very disappointed in their response

It would benfit everyone not just me

Why are BT so against customer pointing out problems or making suggestions, after all customers pay their wages?

I made an offical complaints about the womans attitude, but knowing BT that will be sweeped under the carpet

All this beacuse I asked for a select all button or to allow CTRL+A, unbelievable

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
JoeeeeeeR
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Cloud Select all

Hi Soul,

Sounds like very bad customer service! I'd recommend flagging it to one of the mods.

In terms of 'Selecting all', my advise is to first add photos to an 'album' and then share the album (rather than the individual files).

This gives a different 'share' link, which shows the photos as large thumbnails by default and includes a 'download all' button too. The layout of a shared album is much better than that of shared files when it's photos you're sharing.

I totally agree that a 'select all' button would improve things further.

0 Ratings
Soul
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Thank you JoeeeeeeR

I will try your suggestion and see if it is better as an album share

My family would just view the pictures as a slideshow, but as you say if they wish to download them they have that choice

I will try that tomorrow

Many thanks for the suggestion

0 Ratings
Soul
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Hi

Ive made a album in bt cloud on the webpage after signing in, but how do I add photos to it,I tried drag and drop, Im using chrome

Thanks in advance for any help

0 Ratings
JoeeeeeeR
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 5

Hi Soul,

On the web You select the photos you want to add to the album by clicking on them, then choose 'add to album' from the top menu.
0 Ratings