Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gratias
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 3

BT Cloud Storage Stats

Go to solution

I'm mystified by the figure BT Cloud tells me I'm using. It says 41.9GB.

I've looked on the BT Cloud website and added up the various folders and repositories and can account for about 10GB.

For the BT Cloud folder itself the website has a figure of 2.8GB, the folder on my computer has a figure of 0.5GB.

Whats making up the rest? Does it store the history for each file? If so how do I access the earlier versions?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Cloud Storage Stats

Go to solution

Hi @Gratias Sorry about the confusion over the level of Cloud storage you have used.

Have you checked your deleted folder and are there any items there? "Deleted Items" still count towards your storage allowance

If that does not solve the query try the Cloud helpdesk on 0800 500 3114. They are open 9am to 9pm Mon - Fri and 9am to 6.30pm Sat and Sun.

Post back and let us know how you get on.

Cheers

John

Gratias
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Cloud Storage Stats

Go to solution

I had checked the deleted folder and cleared it out to no effect but::

I rang the Cloud Helpdesk and I have to eat humble pie here. I was utterly convinced what they were telling me was incorrect. I had backed up Outlook files (*.pst files) and I was told that this was what was causing the problem. I was unconvinced since the size of the file I was backing up could not possibly account for the difference. I deleted the files out of the BT Cloud folder and hey presto, I am now using 4.1Gb.

Thank you BT Cloud Helpdesk and apologies for my irritable manner.

0 Ratings