Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 181 of 1,226

Re: BT Cloud Won't Start

@repatdocwrote:

NOT OKNOT OK

Not OK

You are seeing this when you are using cloud on the web, this issue keeps occurring intermittently when using web. It's not to do with the latest upgrade on windows.

0 Ratings
Message 182 of 1,226

I was notified of the update this morning  which shows Bt are still pushing out the update even though they must be aware of the issues,  There is no warnings to alert you of any impending issues. When I logged on this afternoon I cannot access my Cloud. I rang the help line and 1hr 40 minutes and transferred 6 times to different people, non seemed to be aware of the problem and non could resolve it Well done BT

0 Ratings
Message 183 of 1,226

I appear to have upgraded to the new version on a lap top and PC.  However I used to have a green tick on my PC folders and files to show which were backed up.  No longer showing.  Also having created a new Word file and a PDF of same file in a backed up folder on the PC , only the PDF is showing in the new sync window as having been backed up.  

Unable to open the web folder to check as I get an error message: we are experiencing technical difficulties, please try later.

Trying again folder opens, but no Word file backed up.

0 Ratings
Message 184 of 1,226

BT Cloud is provided by an American company called Synchronoss Technologies. I do so hope somebody from BT is giving them serious grief.
Message 185 of 1,226

@SueW2 for those of us who have used BTCloud for a while this isn't the 1st time BT have made a mess of it, if memory serves me right a few years back they forked it up and it was Synchronoss Technologies then too

0 Ratings
Message 186 of 1,226

SueW2
Thank you for the information, I wasn't aware it was an American System, As or someone giving them serious grief, after my experience with BT help this afternoon, somehow I doubt that.
0 Ratings
Message 187 of 1,226

If it helps I have just found that the "Recently Updated" files list displayed when clicking the cloud icon is not in order of recently updated!  Try looking down the list.  A file I saved was 5th now 3rd - they seem to move around. 

We need a roll back until BT have a working system. 

0 Ratings
Message 188 of 1,226

I do not have that icon
0 Ratings
Message 189 of 1,226

Icon may be in the "up arrow" in the bottom left system tray

0 Ratings
Message 190 of 1,226

sorry! bottom right!