cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 231 of 1,226

Re: BT Cloud Won't Start

Replying to John's message on 2/12 11:24.

Hi John, can you give us another update please as it has been 2 days since your last update and judging by all the messages on BT Cloud in this forum there are still remaining issues and we'd all like to know what effort is being put in to fix rapidly. I myself have an outstanding complaint - VOL013-*****, which I logged a while back before the new version was released which I have kept updated with current events. As you will appreciate a Backup tool is vital but  confidence in BT Cloud is being severely tested if not lost already. 

Message 232 of 1,226

I sent Philip an email yesterday I wonder if I will get a reply. 

0 Ratings
Message 233 of 1,226

I noticed that the CEO's email has already been asterisk out. I'm sure we'll all be interested in whether you get a reply or not. 

0 Ratings
Message 234 of 1,226

That’s a great idea. Certainly this major defect defect and other problems I’ve experience warrants the attention of the person at the top. If you send me his email address I will support you.
0 Ratings
Message 235 of 1,226

I have the same problem. Update failed due to lack of storage space on the disk. I have freed up space but BT cloud not working.

0 Ratings
Message 236 of 1,226

I created and saved a test document on laptop.  Within one minute it had been sync'd onto the Cloud.  Great that's a start.

I then opened the document, made an alteration and saved it.   20 minutes later and the little icon is telling me all files synced and

yet the time shown has not altered.

So I thought I would try logging into Cloud on the web.  Miracle it works and shows me files. It doesn't say how many there are so not easy to ascertain if all files on laptop are now on the Cloud.  However, my test document is still version 1, not version 2.  So although it appears all is well, it is not.

So I am now going to log out and back in to see a) if login works a second time b) if any changes.  And I will be sending an email to Philip Jansen!

0 Ratings
Message 237 of 1,226

Well logging into Cloud on the web has just worked for a second time, so that's an improvement - no error message.

However test document has not been updated.   As other users have found, this indicates that any changes to documents aren't being backed up.

0 Ratings
Message 238 of 1,226

Re: BT Cloud 20.6.1 Back-up

This BT Cloud Up-date seems to be a complete Shambles.  The obvious next would be for BT to roll it back to what is was before this un-wanted complete disaster.  But who would trust that either?  Un-believable that BT Cloud has been using my hard disk space for data storage.

0 Ratings
Message 239 of 1,226

I am having same problem. Just spoke on phone to a member of BT Tech Team and have been advised that it is a technical issue at their end and should be resolved in 4 hours. Judging by the comments on this stream that would appear to be unlikely but I will wait and see.
0 Ratings
Message 240 of 1,226

When will this be fixed =- my data is now totally out of synch and i am worried that the cloud version will now overwrite my desktop version of the file.

WHEN WILL THIS BE FIXED 

0 Ratings